Join us in helping more than 13,000 people build skills and strengths to change their lives.
As Arbor Circle continues its own journey of resilience, we are building relationships with people who want to look at our community in new ways and serve people differently. Whether you are passionate about a particular issue, like homelessness, youth development or substance abuse, or simply want to help our community reach its full potential, we invite you to join us.
Achieving our mission is possible with your support. There are many ways to be part of our work, and each represents the chance for you to support a friend, loved one, or fellow community member as he or she discovers the power of resilience.
Will you join us?
We would love to share more about Arbor Circle through a personal conversation, a presentation to your group, or at one of our events. Contact us for an informational meeting, or watch our calendar for upcoming events. You can also:
- Consider filling a need from The Bridge’s Wish List or purchase from The Bridge of Arbor Circle Amazon Wish List
- Volunteer as an individual or a group. We can match you to an opportunity based on your interests and group size. Check out our Get Involved flyer for more opportunities to volunteer.
- View our Giving Tree to learn about some of the immediate needs facing our clients and programs and fund one of the items from the list.
- Make a gift that will help children, youth, adults and families discover their strengths and overcome mental health and substance use challenges. Make a gift online now.
- Sponsor our annual events, where we engage community leaders who are passionate about helping West Michigan become a place rooted in strong relationships and resilient people.
- Help a friend or loved one by sharing information about our services in their time of need. We want everyone to know that there is hope in the face of change, and we can help them discover it. Click here to contact us.