Providing connections to counseling and more in northern Kent County
Arbor Circle’s North County Outreach Services provide mental health and substance use outpatient counseling services. The program also guides adults, children, and families to connect with other appropriate services to meet their needs.
How it works
Outpatient counseling services, located in northern Kent County, include assessments to learn more about the individual and his or her needs and strengths. Together, the therapist and individual creates a personalized treatment plan, which may include individual and group services for a wide array of concerns. These concerns may include issues such as depression, anxiety, stress, anger, grief and loss, family relationship issues, and trauma. Services include:
- Short term individual counseling services
- Substance Use group counseling for adults
- Availability for specific types of home-based services when transportation is a barrier
- Referrals, linkages, and coordination with other services to meet the family’s needs
- Outreach to the community through contacts with the courts, churches, doctor’s offices/clinics, schools, and other service providers
Services are provided in convenient locations in northern Kent County. The primary office location is at the North Kent Community Services Center located at 10075 Northland Drive NE in Rockford. Services are free of charge.
Looking for help in North Kent County? Call us at (616) 456-6571 for more information.