Arbor Circle is still HERE to HELP
We continue to serve clients through modified strategies including phone and telehealth. All buildings are temporarily closed to the public with the exception of the Bridge, which remains open to youth in need. We are still here for you and continue to accept new clients during this time.
• If you are a current client, please check with your Arbor Circle staff regarding your services.
• For virtual drop-in mental health or substance use support, click here. Free same day service is provided Monday – Friday, 10a – 12p & 1p – 5p.
• If you are looking for services, need assistance, or are making a referral, please contact us at 616.456.6571 or email@example.com.
• Our youth crisis line is available 24/7 at 616.451.3001 to provide resources and referrals to youth in need.
• If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond promptly.
• If you are having difficulty connecting with us by phone or email, you can text us at 616.260.3271.
Mientras seguimos brindando asistencia a los clientes a través de telesalud y otros servicios que han sido modificados, todas las ubicaciones de Arbor Circle están actualmente cerradas al público. Si usted es un cliente actual, consulte sobre sus servicios con el personal de Arbor Circle que trabaja con Usted. Si está buscando servicios o necesita asistencia, llame a nuestro número principal (616-456-6571) o envíenos un correo electrónico a email@example.com.
Critical Needs Wish List
Since our work is people-focused and relationship-driven, here are a few ways you can help us continue to serve families and clients in crisis:
All Arbor Circle events are postponed until further notice.
News & Resources
Call your doctor, or Spectrum Health’s COVID-19 hotline at 616.391.2380 to schedule a free virtual screening. If your symptoms are life-threatening, call 911.