- This event has passed.
Adult Mental Health First Aid & QPR Training Series
March 14 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pmFREE
This is a 3 part series spread over 3 consecutive Tuesday nights. There is also a mandatory 2 hour online training that must be completed BEFORE this series begins on Tuesday, 3/14. You must attend all 3 sessions to receive MHFA and QPR certificates.
The 3 session dates are Tuesday March 14, March 21 and March 28 from 5:30-8:30 pm
Adult Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) teaches how to identify, understand and respond to the signs of mental health and substance use challenges among adults. QPR-Question, Persuade and Refer-focuses on those skills needed to support someone in a suicidal crisis.
• Recognize common signs and symptoms of mental health challenges.
• Recognize common signs and symptoms of substance use challenges.
• Understand how to interact with a person in crisis, with a focus on practicing the steps to use in a crisis situation
• Know how to connect a person with help.
• Use self-care tools and techniques.
Click here to register now.
Questions? Please contact Vicki Kavanaugh at email@example.com or 616-834-1933