“We’ve found something wonderful in sharing our lives with foster kids, and we are so glad that Arbor Circle has been there to guide us through it all.”
get involved + give
your support. our impact.
We know there’s hope in the face of change. Will you help us reveal it? Our mission is made possible by your support and engagement. We thank our collaborative partners, donors, sponsors, advocates and volunteers who contribute to stronger families and our expanding services. Join us and become a partner in wellness today!
of our clients earn less than $25,000 per year.
of our funding comes from grants and donations.
be a difference maker
- Around the Table – Have a meal catered or make a meal at The Bridge youth shelter and spend some time with the youth staying there.
- CASA – Become a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) for a child in Ottawa County. CASA volunteers are champions for children in foster care throughout the entire court process.
- Holiday Giving Program – Participate in our Holiday Giving Program to provide much needed items for the individuals and families we serve. Choose to adopt a family and sponsor one of our struggling client families, or adopt a program and provide support items for one of our program activities.
- Host Homes – Serve as a Host Home for a young person, aged 18-20, transitioning into independent living. Host Home volunteers complete comprehensive training and attend regular Host Volunteer Support Groups.
- Total Trek Quest – Be a coach with Total Trek Quest (TTQ) for 3rd – 5th grade boys at neighborhood schools across West Michigan. Each year, more than 150 volunteer coaches are needed. You don’t have to be a runner to be a coach!
- Leadership – Consider serving in a leadership capacity by joining one of our committees or applying for our Board of Directors.
- Ambassador – Become an Arbor Circle Ambassador and spread the word about our work at community outreach events.
“What I liked most about Arbor Circle is that when I was in need most they were there for me, and helped me stay warm throughout the night when I barely knew them.”
I feel especially good about the work I do each day and having the ability to give back to someone in need.
Arbor Circle has always embraced a diverse workforce, and I love how each individual is accepted and appreciated right where they are in their personal and professional journey.
The support and encouragement from my colleagues and supervisors has been tremendous.This is truly appreciated in our line of work.
Arbor Circle’s greatest strength lies with their incredibly passionate people, and the dynamic relationships shared with clients and co-workers alike. I’m grateful every day for the people I work with, especially for the support we’re able to offer to our clients and to each other.